iTunes Gift Card Giveaway – Extended!
KidCalc teaches number recognition, counting and math to pre-schoolers, kindergarteners and elementary school aged children using engaging flash cards, math puzzles and number games.
Unlike similar apps, KidCalc has animated addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division lessons embedded in its puzzles and games.
In celebration of the release of KidCalc 1.8, I will be giving away one $20 iTunes Gift Card to a lucky winner every day until Christmas once a month with no end in sight!
- Follow @KidCalc on twitter
- Re-tweet the following text: Celebrate 123 Color becoming the #1 edu app with me! Follow @KidCalc, RT 2 #win http://123ColorApp.com #giveaway #iphone #ipad
The Fine Print:
- No purchase necessary to enter.
- Repeat entries welcome. Up to ten (10) entries per twitter user, per day, will be counted, thereby increasing your chance of winning 10-fold. Repeat tweets must be separated by at least 30 minutes. Multiple tweets within 30 minutes will be counted as a single entry.
- Winners will be selected randomly through http://random.org.
- Entries that do not follow all of the entry requirements will not be considered.
- Open to participants in the US only, 18 years and older.
- One winner selected each month.
- Winner will be notified on Twitter by Twitter mention within 24 hours after being picked.
- Winner must claim the prize within 24 hours of being notified, or another winner will be chosen.
- I reserve the right to modify or terminate this contest without prior notice to participants (notice will be posted right here should I terminate the contest).
- Gift card will be awarded via email, as an iTunes Store Gift Card redemption code. To redeem this code, go to the iTunes Store, click the Redeem link on the iTunes Store’s front page, and follow the instructions presented. A credit will be applied to your iTunes account in the amount of the gift card.