KidCalc 1.8 Released – Adds Animated Multiplication & Division Lessons!
Created with the help of public and private school teachers, as well as parents homeschooling their children, KidCalc teaches crucial math skills to children ages 3-9 years old.
KidCalc was the #1 ranked education app during October, and it just got better!
KidCalc 1.8 has been released adding popularly requested multiplication and division drills. However, that’s not all. Unlike similar apps that teach math, KidCalc includes animated multiplication and division lessons to visually illustrate and truly teach the process of multiplying and dividing quantities.
First I’ll give you the run-down of new features in KidCalc 1.8, and below that I’ll add freeze-frame screen shots of the animated multiplication and division lessons in KidCalc 1.8.
Skills taught in KidCalc 1.8:
* Addition (sums 0-1000)
* Subtraction (subtractands 0-1000)
* Multiplication (products 0-1000)
* Division (dividends 0-100)
* Animations to teach multiplication and division that are cooler than anything I’ve built in KidCalc so far
* Enhancements to the addition and subtraction animations to make them just as cool as the new animated multiplication and division lessons
* Counting 0-1000, forwards and backwards, by increments of up to 100
* Flash cards of prime, binary, and Fibonacci number sequences up to 1000
* Speed enhancements to the math puzzle game – the answer can be selected immediately after math problem is displayed, review can now be turned off
* Holiday background music for the Counting Snowflakes game (Jingle Bells, We Wish You a Merry Christmas, and Hava Nagila)
Here are screen shots of the new animated multiplication and division lessons and drills in KidCalc 1.8:
Pricing and Availability:
KidCalc 1.8 is on sale now for $.99 (USD) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Education category.
Reviewers, please email me (KidCalc [at] glinberg.com) about obtaining a review copy.